I am working on a project for my little girl’s birthday and I wanted to adorn it with all the things she love. She loves sweets! Candies, cupcakes, lollipops, chocolates, ice cream, you name it! The first thing that popped in my mind was lollipop coz we bought packs of it earlier that day. So yezzz! Lollipop it is! A felt lollipop tutorial is coming your way.
What you’ll need:
2 pieces - felt of different colors
needle & thread
What to do:
1. Cut the felt into 1/4 inches wide x 17 inches long strips.
2. Sew together the felt strips using running stitch.
3. Roll the felt to form into a circle; dabbing glue as you roll along.
4. Attach the stick at one side of the circle with a glue gun; like so:
5. Glue the felt circle to hide the top part of the stick.
6. Flip to the front side and attach the bow where the circle and stick meet and that’s it!
Offer to your kids this sugar-free lollipop to play with!
I made one for each of my kids and they just wanted more! They sure are keeping their mama busy!